- You are responsible for winning Business Transformation Deals (Cloud, Software, Managed Services, Applications, SAP, Oracle) deals in all industries; establishing value proposition; value deals; and customer satisfaction and maintain excellent customer relationships leading to 100% target achievement.
- You are required to manage and orchestrate all resources to attain to the required results at the account. The responsibility include but not limited to acting as a key interface between the customer and all parties be internally or externally for site visits, solutions’ presentations, proof of concepts (POC), submission of proposals and bids, contract negotiations, project implementation, attend to customer complaints, make sure that all EES and or external resources are responding to customer’s needs and inquiries on time.
- You are the checkpoint before submission of proposals to customers. Your responsibility includes verification of prices, T&Cs and technical information and architecture.
- You must play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- You are required to do a detailed account planning at the beginning of every fiscal year, understand and document strategic initiatives of the customer’s requirements, budgets available, key decision makers, understand key factors involved in final decision making, assist in RFP preparation, keep close follow up until contract is won by EES. Update the account plan periodically on CRM and update your management accordingly.
- Your focus should be on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Responsible for continued growth of client’s relationship, ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Responsible for promoting and cementing EES professional reputation with all parties at all times.
- Graduate in Management or Computer Science.
- 8-10 year’s experience in selling solutions like Cloud, Software, Applications, SAP, Oracle etc solutions within the region
- Solid Account Management experience having well established C Level connections with large enterprise within the region
- Results oriented with a drive to ensure deal closures and the will to overachieve
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident, assertive, with a professional appearance
- Team player with the desire and willingness to work with others to achieve objectives.
- Problem Solving: Considers all options, weighs up with the advantages and disadvantages; approaches problem solving in a logical manner.
- Worked in a CRM Environment.